PF Wealth Management Group, LLC values the trust that our visitors place in us when they give us personal information. We believe that privacy is more than an issue of compliance and manage personal information in accordance with our core value of respect for the individual.
What Information do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out information forms.
When filling out these forms on our site you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, phone number, address, birthday, and financial information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do We Use Your Information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (you information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To imporve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offering based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever.
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide may be used to send you information, news, updates, and related service information. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe, we include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.)
How do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measure to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your Web browser; however, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the site.
Do We Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally Identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting business, or serving you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Third Party Links
Occasionally we may include a link to a third party website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
This policy was last modified on 03/24/2015
PF Wealth Management Group, LLC
1970 Broadway, Suite 525
Oakland, CA 94612